Dynadot

budgetcommittee.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
$200.00 or PM me your offer.

Post sold and send payment to [email protected] (PayPal)

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be VERY wary doing any business with this person. There is NO doubt, they are a thief.

•••
•••
Originally posted by nascar1
Be VERY wary doing any business with this person. There is NO doubt, they are a thief.

Escuse me? Why are you posting comments such as this about me? You can login at webhostingtalk.com or at DomainState and there is NOT ONE person who will tell you that I have never provided anything less than the best service possible. While I'm at it why is at that I am a thief? Have you EVER purchased a name from me? NO Have you EVER purchased a name from one of my sites? NO Have I EVER spoken to you before now? NO!!!

Anyway, I'm through venting my frustrations. I believe you owe me an apology.

As for anyone else, please disregard this idiot. I can and will provide proof of sales as-well-as elite members of various communities who have purchased from me, and I from them. As for RJ and the namepros mods, sorry for my outburst. I'm good now! Need a cup of coffee. :)

Last edited:
•••
Apology? Not likely. You are a thief and you know it. You know exactly who I am because you refuse to answer my emails. Enom knows your a thief and their fraud people are working with me about your theft.

Post where ever you want, you will find me warning people that you are a thief.

No one steals from me and gets away with it.

•••
nascar please pm me or post the story

•••
im confused here, Nascar can u give us some more info?

•••
For now I will be letting Enoms fraud people handle it and will be filing a fraud complaint with Paypal tomorrow and a fraud complaint with the local authorities where this scumbag does business from.

•••
Yes, do post the story. I would love to know what you are speaking of. If I have EVER provided bad service to anyone I will make it right! Period. As for you emailing me, which email addy are you sending th emails to. My primary is [email protected] and my secondary is [email protected]? PM me by-all-means or post on this board and we'll settle this now. I honestly have NO idea what you are talking about.

•••
Have I sold you something that you have had a problem with? Seriously, my most humble apology if I do not remember you. I would love however to right any wrong that has been done. In fact, you can call me if you would like to discuss this over the phone or provide me with your # and I'll call you at my expense to settle this.

•••
Well Asshole I have pm'd you here and guess what, you have ignored that too so stop playing dumb. I know the difference between a moron and a thief. I emailed your bellsouth address, which surprise surprise you also ignored. So stop putting on a show for the people here and just crawl back under your rock. I will be lifting it very soon.

•••
Please, just tell me what this is about! I WILL right it right now if you have a problem. Right here, right now, in front of everyone.
Want a refund on something? What was it? A name? A site? You have to help me out here pal if you me to help you. If I were trying to hide anything from anyone then I would have left along time ago.

•••
And I swear on my life that I have NOT received any emails from you whatsoever. If you would only work with me here and just tell me in one sentence what this is about, god as my witness, I will make it right by you! PM me, call me (601) 420-3790 or post here.

•••
You are freeking unbelievable. I emailed you, that's not enough? OK I PM'd you here. Again not enough? Maybe the PM machine is broke. No wait, it works, I got one. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe you are also a moron. Make it right? Well you have to answer me in order to do that and since you refuse to do it, I will take it public.

•••
Please talk to each other privately!
Obviously, you're welcome to come back here and clairify, update, what have you ... but let's try to keep it civil (sans swearing, etc). I am requesting this for both management and the entire membership at this time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Please talk to each other privately!
Obviously, you're welcome to come back here and clairify, update, what have you ... but let's try to keep it civil (sans swearing, etc). I am requesting this for both management and the entire membership at this time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

$20 on nascar :lol:

j/ks

•••
Originally posted by lsutiger
As for RJ and the namepros mods, sorry for my outburst. I'm good now! Need a cup of coffee. :)

Appreciate it. Enjoy a nice Sunday morning cup of coffee, talk to the other party, and try to work everything out.
Truly, I hope everything works out OK for both parties! :xf.love:

•••
whats going on here then ;) ?

Laskos

•••
Ok, chill ( thats for me ) I have called him and we realize we both have a problem and we have reached an amicable settlement of the issue ;)

•••
My apologies to the masses for my 'colorful' choice of words. :)

•••
Originally posted by nascar1
Ok, chill ( thats for me ) I have called him and we realize we both have a problem and we have reached an amicable settlement of the issue ;)

Bingo!
VERY happy to hear ... and thanks for being such Name Pro's. :)

Crank up the tunes. :music:

•••
Ok, sorry about the outbust folks. Nascar called me and we have worked this out. He has a valid argument and I am 100% completely on his side in this matter. To inform eveyone of what happened, I purhcased a $6.95 Enom reseller account from someone at DomainState and I resold the acct to nascar. It appears that the account was stolen or the etp is running some sort of scam. Not sure who would have access to the acct other than the the ETP, but someone has been pushing names and buying names using Nascar's acct balance. Nascar can fill you in with other specifics if he so chooses. I am going to reimburse nascar tomorrow via paypal and I am going to file a complaint with Enom. Hopefully I can contact the person I purchased the acct from and have them reimburse me for my losses. We'll see. the person I purchased the acct from is WOEGER at domainstate if my memory serves me correctly. However, domainstate is down temporarily so I'll doublecheck this once access to their site is restored. I have sent [email protected] an email asking him for a refund of my money, so I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

My apologies again.

•••
Spoken like a TRUE professional, folks.
Have a great domain day, everyone. :)

•••
I do have a question though for those of you who may have more experience with Enom policy etc. It seems that the domainname christianministry.net was the name that was registered using nascar's acct. I am still trying to determine why/how even the ETP would be able to do this knowing very well what would happen eventually. So, hypathetically speaking let's say WOEGER (who I purchased the acct from) or someone before him registered the domain christianministry.net and had it set to auto-renew, would that be a factor in this case. Although, the domain christianministry.net was NOT in the acct when I sold it to nascar, so I don't see how this could have been an issue here. Just trying to figure this all out, because I spoke with someone that said they couldn't believe that WOEGER would sell anything bad at all. Apparantly he has had nothing but good service also, and according to the email from him he had the acct for over a year and never had any trouble at all. ARGGGGG!!! I surely do wish Enom were open on Sunday! :)

•••
Also, I just found out this. Here is the whois on the domainname christianministry.net:

Administrative Contact-
Deep Worship, A Corporation Sole
Adam Woeger ([email protected])
+1.7194479909
FAX- +1.+1.none
330 E. Costilla St. #37
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
US

And if you'll notice Mr. Woeger is the admin contact. He is also who I purchased the 6.95 acct from at domainstate. There was 23.00 in the enom acct when i sold it to nascar. the 23.00 was the balance (and some cents) that Mr. Woeger had in the acct when I purchased it from him. Based on what Nascar told me, this is the only name that has been registered using that balance and nascar had not deposited any actual cash into the acct at this time nor had he registered any names using the 23.00 balance. I am sedning woeger an email to see if perhaps he can provide some details, since the balance that was in the acct when it was sold originally belonged to Mr. Woeger and had to have been charged to his credit/debit card at some point. Nascar, if you would please advise me if there were any more issues with the acct other than the domain christianministry.net being reg'd or renewed using the original balance that Mr. Woeger deposited. I want to make sure I have the complete details fro enom and I do not want to "open a can of whoop###" on Woeger if this is all something that can be corrected at Enom. I am not convinced that Adam Woeger did anything wrong either. Perhaps, just perhaps, this is an issue with the registrar.
We'll see. I surely have my doubts that anyone using the domainname christianministry.net would be running a scam either. I also see that the domain is being forwarded to deepworship.com.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back