Dynadot

budget: above $100 Buddypress customisation Needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I need some custom features added to a buddyprress theme, the theme I will be using is http://themeforest.net/item/communityjunction-buddypress-theme/7298510. I will install the theme. Just need theses features added. Please get in touch with some quotes. Thanks

Here is the full list of requirements

Picture Diary

a online platform that allows you to create your diary’s through your web cam or phone. the purpose of this is to take pictures of yourself for your diary so you can share your thoughts, feelings, and ideas and recent activities with your friends and family who will be able to leave comments and rate your picture diary. this will all be possible once you’re family and friends have added you. there will be other options on your account to make it private or open, so you can share your diary’s with people from around the world. through your online diary you will be able to express your opinions thoughts and ideas, so if you are traveling you could make a entry of where your traveling and how you rate the place as well as taking pictures of the country. other purposes of the diary will be used for linking ideas, commercials for small businesses.

Important Feature

when people favourite your entry it highlights the entry on there page to promote the person or business. As for the layout of the person page when you log in, once you add people or businesses to your friends you constantly receive all there entries when they real time update .

Create account page

First name, last name, email, d.o.b, male or female

Once signed in to picture diary

There will be your main page where you can write your daily entries, also view your entire archive. Underneath the all your picture entries you will see all comments and likes for your pictures.

On your main page of your profile there will be several tabs business and travel.

Business Tab

The business tab will allow you to create a business page. This is a great way of using pictures to promote your business and connect with other businesses. There will be a directory on the business page so other companies can search

you.

Travelling Tab

The business tab will allow you to create a business page. This is a great way of using pictures to promote your business and connect with other businesses. There will be a directory on the business page so other companies can search you.

The site will offer suggestion through people sharing family name and friends as well there will be options to search for other people.

Your Profile Page

Type diary entries here

Option for leaving comments underneath entries

Name profile pic details

Archive of diary entries

Your favorited diary entries by people

Suggestions of people you may want to follow

Your business page

Type your business diary entries here

Name profile pic details

Archive of diary entries

Directory so you can search for other businesses in your area

Key feature of business page – once someone favourites your diary entry it will automatically advertise your business on their page.

Your Traveling page

Type your travelling diary entries here

Name profile pic details

Archive of diary entries

Directory of list of all countries, so you can search any country and read reviews for the country.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Here's my company profile : www.redesignunit.com

My team can get it done for you.

Add Me On Skype: sales.dswt

Thanks

We're a team of developers and designers working together & We're interested to work on this project. I've sent you PM , Please check and respond.

Looking further for a nice deal

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back