Established Member
Impact
Brokerage.vip

1 word in hot tld
Hot niche
Hot brokering business for any purpose
Starting bid is 10$
increments 2 $
Auction ends 120H after the last bid or BIN.

Dynadot registrar, expires 20/05/2017
Renewal =9.99$ https://www.dynadot.com/domain/vip.html
Payment=paypal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Sorry , there was a mistake on the first post, it is 120H after last bid not the first bid.
It is corrected now,

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BIN has been Removed,
It may be added at the last day of auction.
Thanks for the bidding

•••
•••

can you confirm if there is not a premium renewal fee?

•••

@SGnab
I think information about whether new gTLD name is of premium or standard renewal should be mandatory in this type of auctions. It is the second most important information, just after the domain name itself :)

•••
This listing is actually violating namepros rules, as any registration with a renewal of over $15 has to report it, this one clearly has a higher renewal. Seller needs to post the renewal.

•••

can you confirm if there is not a premium renewal fee?
Yes, it is 9.99$ for renewal or transfer

•••

Last edited:
•••

@SGnab
I think information about whether new gTLD name is of premium or standard renewal should be mandatory in this type of auctions. It is the second most important information, just after the domain name itself :)
Sorry, I have added the renewal and transfer fee, I cheacked on my Dynadot panel to make sure about that, the renewal or transfer fee is 9.99$

•••
Sorry, I have added the renewal and transfer fee, I cheacked on my Dynadot panel to make sure about that, the renewal or transfer fee is 9.99$

Attachments

• renew_panel.jpg
    renew_panel.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 41
•••

Attachments

• renew_panel.jpg
    renew_panel.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 43
•••
•••
Actually, You are bidding on a super premium domain with regular renewal fee :):xf.smile:

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back