Broker to sell: frankwealth.com, ymarts.com, frankshopping.com, etc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngozika Nwiro

Established Member
Impact
I have got some nice domain names and looking for a domain broker to help me sell these domains:

ymarts.com
frankshopping.com
frankforum.com
gamevillagesquare.com
nigeriakitchen.com

Please reply with your offer....how much can you sell each or any of the domains? Let's discuss....I am ready to offer high percentage.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey. No one is going to broker these names. They don't have any value. :(

•••
Are you for real? But they are good domain names, or what do you think?

•••
Are you for real? But they are good domain names, or what do you think?

I'm dead serious. What makes these domains valuable? You can't just register a domain and sell them 2-days later (in most cases).

•••
i agree with Shane

you have to consider a brokers' "time", in that... who will invest the time trying to sell these names

and will that time spent, return value for them?

imo...

•••
Shane's right man. Welcome to domaining.

You need to head over to domainsherpa.com and watch some interviews with the guys that have been in this business for years. How to buy and sell.

•••
LOL....OMG! You guys have just scared the hell outta me...

•••
•••
lol, Shane you are so hilarious....but folks have registered domains today and sold them big tomorrow....is it new? I have seen some funny domains sold at outrageous price...so why is mine different? lol

•••
lol, Shane you are so hilarious....but folks have registered domains today and sold them big tomorrow....is it new? I have seen some funny domains sold at outrageous price...so why is mine different? lol

Obviously you are a troll.

•••
•••
What about this: yinyw.com and 14-15.com, and hope for profitable sales please?

•••
those aren't worthy either

•••
•••
Really? Any further explanation as to why please? Thanks

no appeal, no demand, no specific meaning, no business model = no potential, therefore no value

•••
Well, you're 5 letter yinyw.com may be worth something at some point, if LLLLL demand keeps up. Apparently it translates to "Music Network", but is it worth big bucks or just low XX, I have no idea.

The rest of the domains as the veterans above have told you, don't seem to be very good.

Best of luck.

•••
Well, you're 5 letter yinyw.com may be worth something at some point, if LLLLL demand keeps up. Apparently it translates to "Music Network".

But is it worth big bucks or just low XX, I have no idea.
Oh, thanks.....but in Chinese, i though yin has something to do with spiritual...the negative...can't really remember. Thanks for the explanation

•••
no appeal, no demand, no specific meaning, no business model = no potential, therefore no value
That sounds scary, thanks

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back