Broker Needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
Hello NP brokers. I have 1 name for sure that I could use assistance with brokering a deal. I believe there is a second name that is a candidate, a very strong candidate to be brokered. Both domains have very specific end users in mind, though if you could find others that is great.

There are details like commission and such. We certainly need to discuss that.

Let me be clear about something, and quite frankly I wouldn't have thought to put this as a condition except for what has transpired around here . . . There absolutely has to be a nondisclosure on every aspect from the moment we enter into an agreement. I would like to publish final sles price if end user does not object. Otherwise I don't talk business on the boards or to other end users/domainers AND you do not discuss our conversations. If I am giving you a non compete for X amount of days I have to get something in return.

In case I wasnt clear, NONDISCLOSURE is a must. Without it, we dont do business. It will need to be in writing!

I have some ideas. I am not the typical domainer. I may not understand some customary brokering rules. I am willing to listen as this is your domain, no pun intended!

Where I am at is this . . .

I am about to sell my home (domains) and now I am interviewing agents (brokers) to see who I align with and feels like I connect with.

What I need from you is an acknolwedgement from PM number 1 we are on nondisclosure. Ofcourse to sell the name you will reach out to end users. But I dont need our PMs coming up the way they did the other day in the what I learned thread. I don't care to debate the merits of why they did what they did. It is non negiotable that our conversations stay private. Then I need your rates. I need to know how long you need initially to get started with the domain. I am open to the X amount of days that you have exclusivity. But we need to get that in writing. I have made one outbound on the second of the domains mentioned above. We can work out those details. Obviously if I get a call back Thursday and you come on board Thursday and have done nothing, Im not going to give a commission for that. If they come back 3 weeks from now, and you came on board Thursday, and have documented contacts with them, you get the commission we agreed upon!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back