Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Broken Bones - Available for Posting and Article Writing!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaas Koopman

Established Member
Impact
3
Goodday Everyone,


Saturday I have broken my shoulder (well a bone in my shoulder). Now I have always wanted to be a paid forum poster and/or article writer. And have written some articles for a Dutch company and I am posting on quite some forums daily. But never had the time to do much more.

So now I am at home and have the time, I would like to become a paid poster and/or article writer!

Most valuable in the field of photoshop, designing, advertising - marketing, google adsense, idea developing.

Payment Options:
Paypal only! Unless you have a nice suggestion!

Price:
Come with offers, even trades are accepted!!

So help a broken man out!! And pm me your offers!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this thread of mine!

Kind Regards,


Klaas Koopman, Koopman Media
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back