Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Brillance.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walec

Established Member
Impact
1
Domian name taken few minutes ago...
what do you think guys about value of brillance.org ?

thanks in advance
regards
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
without the "i" it may not fetch more than reg fee. Sorry.
 
0
•••
I admit I thought it said 'Brilliance' at first which may have been worth something. But I don't think Brillance.org is worth much I'm afraid...
 
0
•••
I have to agree with SellMeUrDomain, better luck next time!.

But then again, if you find the right buyer it might be worth something afterall:).

Good luck,
Andree
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back