Dynadot

Brandigger laughs at you!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

greggb

Established Member
Impact
So you’re looking for a brandable domain name? Or maybe you’re in the business of flipping brandable domain names and you want to do some research on the competition.

So you go to the various brandable domain websites, and fool around at each one INDIVIDUALLY, wading through waist-high garbage, feeling increasingly agitated by their long load times.

And Brandigger laughs at you!

Because Brandigger is a no BS kind of brandable domain name website. You see, it doesn’t just stroll along leisurely in the countryside hoping to happen upon a domain name that will make you faintly smile, sort of, like so many other brandable domain name websites.

Brandigger understands your needs. You need a brandable domain name. Or maybe you need info about brandable domain names. Either way, Brandigger fires up the heavy equipment and goes about tearing up the earth, refusing to relent until you have a domain name that drives the butterflies up into your sinuses.

You just want to grab your new domain name, and squeeze it tight, and cuddle it, but you can’t, because it’s intangible. It’s just a concept. So instead you log into your GoDaddy account, go to the Domain Manager, and just stare at it sitting there, like your firstborn in the incubator.

Brandigger laughs at you, but Brandigger is also sad that your time is littered with so much futility.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I smiles at Brandigger also... please justify why 1btu.com is selling at $8599... HEHEHEH

•••
So I tried it out and acted like a buyer. I acted like I wanted to start a restaurant and used the word "food" to see how many incredible choices I would have. Out of 23,269 names it gave me 11 names. 11 names? The search function has to be smarter then just giving me back 11 names that have the word "food" in it. It needs a ton of refinement to actually be profitable and the logo needs help. When I think of Bran Digger the image of me, a piece of construction equipment and a bowl of bran cereal pop in my head. If you're going to stick with this name make it Brandigger. One word logo will look much better. Not knocking the concept but giving it constructive criticism.

•••
Waste time with all those others?
Waste more time with brandigger.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back