IT.COM

domain Brandiffy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

chrisking125

Impact
Brandiffy.com might be used for based on the name. "Brandiffy" sounds like a play on the words "brand" and "identify" or "modify." It's possible that the domain could be used for a branding or marketing agency, a branding platform or software, or a consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses improve their branding strategies.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only to you. Modify and Identify have one F not two. Iffy in the English language as slang means something you aren’t sure of/something unstable. There is no value.

If you meant to piggyback off of brandify its in use, has a trademark and the only acceptable alternatives to it are brandfy and brandfi both allready registered. Less desirable brandifi is regged as well.

Don’t just take a word and register any old misspelling or variation. Learn more about how to choose names. Good Luck.

•••
•••
•••
Is that the quote?
That's reseller.

it can go for more to an end user, but I only evaluate reseller. (Reseller buyers generally have very low budgets to leave room to make a profit)

•••
When people see unfamiliar words, the sound them out in their head, they break the word down and sound it again until it makes sense to them. It's the way our brains work.

Sooo, the words reads like "brand---iffy" to me.

iffy as in maybe... uncertain. Example: The car deal is iffy at that price.

The suffix is: -ify and not -iffy.... and "iffy" is a real word, that means: uncertain or unknown

I like made up words that may mean something, but there is a risk some folks will not get the meaning or the word creates confusion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back