Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Brandable Sudoku Solver Program

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oosband

Established Member
Impact
0
I have recently written a program that solves Sudoku Puzzles, I've decided to sell it.

I will add your Text/Images anything you want to custom brand it. The grid images can also be edited for you if you wish.

Preview:
http://www.zipii.com/files/ss.zip

It uses AI to solve Sudoku, I haven't yet found it to not solve one correctly. Very fast, very powerful, very clever.

Start Price:
$30

Min. Inc:
$1

Auction Ends:
1st March.

Please feel free to post questions and comments.
Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is anyone interested? Not long left...

This product could sell really well, I just don't have the time to set up a site around it. It's very inteligent, I suggest you try it.
 
0
•••
I tried on 3 games out of curiousity and it didn't completely solved 2 of the games, i.e. did not fill up all the blanks.

Also, you may wanna incorporate a "clear table" function so that uses don't have to reopen the application everytime they try to solve a new puzzle.
 
0
•••
Oh, would you mind posting the puzzles here? It should have solved them...

And yeah, I'll see if i can add that :)
 
0
•••
I tried a couple of games from websudoku.com
 
0
•••
Alright thanks, I'll check it out.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back