budget: above $100 Brandable or two word for financial tool / SAAS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Requested Criteria

1. Extensions: Must be .com or .io

2. Budget:
I will go up to $350 if I LOVE the domain, but expect offers of $20 to $200 depending on how much I love it.

3. Purpose: This will be for a fundamentals / metrics data site, providing information like the ones below:

finbox.com, finviz.com, 10kreader.com, tikr.com, trendlyne.com, gurufocus.com, wallmine.com, macrotrends.net

4. Looking for: Either a short, pronounceable brandable like finbox.com, vobsy.com, etc. OR a domain that can represent this kind of a site that contains a keyword like metrics, value, tool, fin, box, book, data, etc.

NOTE

Don't message if you haven't read and understood the above criteria, or I will report as spam.
Don't message if you want more than $350, as I will report that as spam.
Don't send domains in other extensions than .com or .io or I will report as spam.

Don't send domains that are not what I said I was looking for, or I will report as spam.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Requested Criteria

2. Budget:
I will go up to $350 if I LOVE the domain, but expect offers of $20 to $200 depending on how much I love it.

3. Purpose: This will be for a fundamentals / metrics data site, providing information like the ones below:
finbox.com, finviz.com, 10kreader.com, tikr.com, trendlyne.com, gurufocus.com, wallmine.com, macrotrends.net

4. Looking for: Either a short, pronounceable domain like finbox.com, vobsy.com, etc. OR a domain that can represent this kind of a site that contains a keyword like metrics, value, tool, fin, box, data, etc.

NOTE

Don't message if you haven't read and understood the above criteria, or I will report as spam.
Don't send domains in other extensions than .com or .io or I will report as spam.

Don't send domains that are not what I said I was looking for, or I will report as spam.
sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still looking, thanks for submissions so far :xf.smile:

•••
Requested Criteria

2. Budget:

4. Looking for: Either a short, pronounceable brandable like finbox.com, vobsy.com, etc. OR a domain that can represent this kind of a site that contains a keyword like metrics, value, tool, fin, box, book, data, etc.

NOTE

PM sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back