IT.COM

negotiable Brand Name Identity and Excellent Entertainment Name - Hussle.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fantastic domain name, valuated at $1,400 (Estibot) - This domain racked up a whopping 218 Unique Hits in just 10 days with no real advertising and with no intention on my part to get those hits.

The word "hussle" has About 3,370,000 results on Google and if i search Hussle Magazine (2,260,000 results on Google), the website now appears on the first page of Google with no SEO or effort in doing so!

I am happy to sell the Wordpress theme with the website and I'm also happy to accept offers.

The domain name expires 10/20/2012
Registrar: Namecheap.com

I am happy to accept an offer and deduct whatever the transfer price is between your registrar and mine.

Thank you :blink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please update your thread with a screenshot to support the "218 Unique Hits in just 10 days" claim as outlined in the section rules.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
$2 lol

it dont even have a rank in alexa.

•••
Screenshot.

This is from my AwStats, Hussle.thurrockengineering.com is the directory, hussle.net is just the addon domain.

ht8sjo.png

•••
sorry, but the screenshot has to have the domain "FOR SALE" listed in it, not stats for another domain name. This thread is closed. You may pm me with proper stats if you wish it to be reopened.

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back