Domain Empire

poll Brand domain name. For Domain Market.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which name(s) do you like best?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Brandege.com

votes
    26.3%
  • Brandidi.com

votes
    10.5%
  • Branduoso.com

votes
    57.9%
  • Brandicent.com

votes
    15.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
I am looking for a domain option to market brandable domains. In the polling question my current options are listed. I would appreciate feed back. Please vote for your favorite or tell me which ones you don't like and why.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Keep looking.
Good luck!

•••
I could not vote. I dont like any of them

•••
None of those options is really clever or memorable enough for your project. I would keep looking. However, if you have a clear marketing hook / strategy in mind that you believe in disregard my comments. Best of luck.

Last edited:
•••
Branduoso is great!

It is brand+virtuoso, makes sense for the niche, gives bunch of ideas for the design and logo and certainly is better than "bucket".

•••
try to find something else

•••
Brandidi is not bad I would say.

•••
I would find something else besides those four, not really good options.

•••
•••
I don't really any of the names listed. I would suggest you keep looking.

•••
•••
The problem with Brandege is that it has wrong suffix even for a brandable. Should have been Brandage (acreage, heritage etc.).

•••
None sorry. My first attempt on namecheap was branduzo which still isn't great but I prefer it.

•••
I don't like any of them either.

Your target public are startups and your names give a slight impression you are going to help them build their brand rather than offering a list of brandable domains.

•••
•••
If you are asking for opinion between these names. i'll go with branduoso but this name also not much brandable. if you tell someone over the phone he may be misspelled it and it's tongue twisted pronounceable which is not better... If you haven't register any of the above domain yet. Do find some better name..

Good Luck with your Brand Market place..

•••
large_brandulous-01.png

Available for purchase: http://nicmarket.com/brandulous-com/
(Ex BrandBucket name. Way better than all those above)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back