IT.COM

domain BrainStream.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NascarGene

Impact
Here are 2 more from our portfolio - in addition to iPaint.com that I posted the other day

We acquired BrainStream.com and BrainStreamPrinting.com more than a decade ago. We soft launched a website around it using OwnCloud software a few years back, thinking it was going to be a centralized solution for connecting all your cloud based storage - but it never really materialized.

So BrainStream.com ... In today's marketplace, a good domain for an AI, Augmented or Virtual Reality based company or website.

I'm a little on the fence if this has decent value today, or more in the future.

What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like a good brandable name. Low to mid $$$$ for the right buyer solely on the basis of being brandable name

•••
I immediately thought of your brandable domain being a good fit for AI, VR, or AR in today's marketplace. My best estimated appraisal value of BrainStream.com (*today's marketplace): $3,000 - $5,000. If this were my dn, I would wait to sell it, sure you will be able to get closer to the $5,000-$7000 price range (*if you wait). I'm a brand new domainer, so hopefully the expert DN Pros will chime in on this brandable DN (y)

Last edited:
•••
You should be looking at $10k to $25k retail for this name in a perfect situation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back