Domain Empire

Brainstorm Ways of Getting a Domain Without Having a Credit Card

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Rather then complaining suggest something.

1. Ask parents for their credit card.
2. If parents refuse ask friend to help ask his/her own parent to loan credit card, then you can instruct him on the domain to purchase.
3. Hang out in chat rooms full of sleazy lecherous old man and ask them to buy one for you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol lots... I have some

Pay with cash or a check.
Beg until you lose your voice
Simply explain why you WANT not NEED a domain because that's what it is.. a want :)

Hope that helps.

•••
1: Ask your parents if they will buy the domain if you do the dishes etc ;)

2: Trade with someone for banner designs / layouts

•••
Godaddy has a Cash Option available that allows you to send them cash to be kept on account

•••
Send someone you trust $8 cash and have them register one for you.

OR

Get a PayPal account. <- probably the best tool you can have in the domain industry for doing transactions under $300, plus several registrars take Paypal for registration

Anyone know how to get Paypal account if your under 18?

OR get a subdomain from someone or somewhere that offers them. You can get them for free from lots of sources, and they'll work just as good as regular domain names.

•••
Parents.. you need a checking and/or credit card :)

•••
Get a friend to get a money order for you.. tell them that you'll pay for your domain, and your friend could buy one too.

•••
Some of the best ways already listed (if the person is under 18):

1) Have your parents buy you one instead of getting allowance for the week.

2) Have an older friend or someone you trust register the domain for you and you send the person $8.

•••
get a gift certificate from online and it acts as a creditcard which you can verify your paypal account with B-)

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
get a gift certificate from online and it acts as a creditcard which you can verify your paypal account with B-)

lol, are you serious? Does this work with eBay also? If it does...here I come gift certificates :-P...I just used my bank account for some verification on PayPal:lala:

•••
oh wow, ask an old man in a chat room to buy you stuff. im sooooo gonna do that....lol. (im dead serious)

•••
I think this thread should be organized into 1 list and made a sticky.. JMO

•••
•••
Originally posted by Sol
oh wow, ask an old man in a chat room to buy you stuff. im sooooo gonna do that....lol. (im dead serious)

Remember, you might have to seal the deal with pics. ;)

•••
Originally posted by lotsofissues
Remember, you might have to seal the deal with pics. ;)

LMAO ;)

•••
Hey Lots buy some silver from me through paypal, and then tell me what domain name you want as a present (wink wink) Or better yet, you can donate to my college fund, and win a free domain name!

•••
OH yea, open an account with registerfly.com they take paypal for payments.

•••
Barter & exchange your talents.. for a domain name vs. cash ..

Know graphics? or web design? Offer your talents in exchange for a domain registration.

goodluck!

•••
Originally posted by Sol

lol ya watch the old man dying because of a heart attack and cops knocking your doors..

you: "but ...i was just asking for domain"

•••
pay by money order or with your bank account

•••
I'm sure someone here will even register a domain for you if you enclose a $10 bill and send it to them.

Oh yeah and back to the the dirty old men.
http://chat.yahoo.com They usually huddle in lesbian chat.

•••
•••
i've got another idea. give your friend some money so that he/she can purchase it for you. or you could win one in a domain contest!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back