Dynadot

domain brainlesscash.com - where it can be used?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evija

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I feel no value in this name

•••
Yes, thinking what to do with it - its sitting in our name com registar for 7 years already....I have no clue where it can be used...

•••
Cash without brain work? Not sure if that's what you're thinking for the domain.

Sounds like it's force.

I don't see value either.

•••
it is my partners domain name, seems he had an idea for it..but its just sitting there...and its on our sales list

•••
Yes, thinking what to do with it - its sitting in our name com registar for 7 years already....I have no clue where it can be used...

It's a $0, I would let it expire when the time comes. Is this your name or your friend's name?** I would ask whoever registered it, why, what the thinking was behind it.

** we were typing at the same time. Let it go, don't renew.

•••
ok, here is his answer: I bought it because I bought a plr product called mindless cash and got graphics and everything but never published it

(got him on skype):)

•••
I get it. The concept is kind of neat...develop a site where peeps have a chance (trivia/games etc...) to win quick cash and prizes (product samples/credits/coupons). It's a neat concept with massive potential and a lot of work to design and develop. If done correctly you could have a long list of corporate sponsors willing to jump on it. The weakest link would be the domain name itself, although it's not terrible, this sort of development project demands something short, descriptive and brandable as the ideal domain. imo

•••
I get it. The concept is kind of neat...develop a site where peeps have a chance (trivia/games etc...) to win quick cash and prizes (product samples/credits/coupons). It's a neat concept with massive potential and a lot of work to design and develop. If done correctly you could have a long list of corporate sponsors willing to jump on it. The weakest link would be the domain name itself, although it's not terrible, this sort of development project demands something short, descriptive and brandable as the ideal domain. imo

a very good answer, Thank You! Yes, domain name seems to be too long for that kind of website developement..

•••
I have to agree do not feel any value in this domain. Reg fee on this on IMO

•••
by reading some other info on NP today - I found some straight to the point words that makes sense: something about to make it valuable by developing...making a site and driving traffic to it....

If something is looking un-great..then there is an option to dropp it - like you all say - or to take it & make it great!....just a tought...

•••
bsides: what does that mean - feeling value? lol...sounds like a - I feel - I wanna go out but I am busy - maybe tomorrow?!...I feel - I love you but I am married..

decissions and actions makes reality!

•••
bsides: what does that mean - feeling value? lol...sounds like a - I feel - I wanna go out but I am busy - maybe tomorrow?!...I feel - I love you but I am married..

decissions and actions makes reality!

When i Said I "feel" no value, meaning very hard to find a re-seller or end-user the way it is.
If you develop something nice and with a good idea matching your domain name , sure, you can flip!

Good luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back