Status
Not open for further replies.

AlokDomain

Established Member
Impact
Please apprise
BoysMind .com

Domains with The word 'Mind' has good sales track record,
here it goes with Boys so this is a good name.

Thanks for putting your Time and efforts

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice name for a hand reg ,this one shoud be accepted on namerific or brandbucket. Basically someone will be looking for something that this should fit,thats why I think they will list it,The asking price will be around $3600 with make an offer

•••
Nice name for a hand reg ,this one shoud be accepted on namerific or brandbucket. Basically someone will be looking for something that this should fit,thats why I think they will list it,The asking price will be around $3600 with make an offer
Thanks for ur comment, will try for Brandbucket, $3,600 is incouraging

•••
Behind.mind :) don't steal this idea! :) its trademark :)

•••
•••
Behind.mind :) don't steal this idea! :) its trademark :)
Its behind.mind and boysMind.com is Not violation of Trademark, is it???

•••
•••
•••
•••
Please apprise
Oh.. A. Domain; in my opinion you can not really appraise something big; its a nice name. I'm sure all names are useful. I'm still learning in domain world too. They told me to read & read NP community members. And I have picked up lots...

•••
•••
•••
I'd go with the brandbucket suggestion but maybe a lower valuation. Around 1.5k-2k..

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back