Domain Empire

domain Boxing Domains - MAYWEATHERVSMACGREGORFIGHT.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

little_alan

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see nothing that would ever make me want to own them.
NOw go out and find those named people and maybe they will say:
Hey, my name domain, I want or lawyer hunt you down.

•••
No value in these, they will more than likely just use UFC.com to promote the fight

Personally, I dont think this fight will ever happen. It took years to get Mayweather and Manny in the ring and they were both boxers.

•••
Why would anyone go to a different website, for every single fight? :xf.confused: lol.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
IMO, searches don't mean sh*t.

They search for those fights, wether to discuss or watch, and visit the domain that provides the best info about boxing itself.

Imagine how many people search for "McDonalds hours". Now, all those people aren't going to go to "McDonaldsHours.com". They're going to go to McDonalds.com.

DO NOT REGISTER DOMAINS BASED ON SEARCH VALUES ALONE.

•••
... Check the searches ...
OK, I'll bite. U.S. avg monthly searches:
[golovkin vs alvarez] = 50
[golovkinvsalvarez.com] = 0
[floyd vs connor] = 0
[floydvsconnor.com] = 0
[mayweather v mcgregor] = 0
[mayweathervmcgregor.com] = 0

... Any thoughts?
Raise the search volume bar a lot and consider niches with less IP risk. Good luck!

•••
Thanks. IP hasnt been an issue before as they are not trademarks.

Also.try those searches again, and click NEWS. You may be more than pleasantly surprised

•••
Give up on these, people go to HBO, UFC and all the other established sports sites to see news on this.

MacGregor and Connor are also both spelt incorrectly, the correct spelling is "Conor McGregor"

•••
I think you mean google search results, not the number of times those things have been searched on google..which you can see in the keyword planner tool on google adwords

•••
No. There is news about these new fights. Uts all over the internet.

For the last fight, the traffic went off its head from google search traffic.

That google keyword planner is not up to date. This is all newly developed fights and infromation

•••
Yes, but looks what sites they are on?

•••
These domains can easily rank for it. Like i did last year.

Seo is easy with these

•••
They are spelt incorrectly, check the correct spelling

•••
•••
•••
•••
I needed a chuckle before bed. Proper spelling is an important part of domaining

•••
Thanks. IP hasnt been an issue before as they are not trademarks.

Also.try those searches again, and click NEWS. You may be more than pleasantly surprised

Celebrity names have been protected and many UDRPs won using them.

These domains can easily rank for it. Like i did last year.

Seo is easy with these

SEO is easy with any domain. Why have a domain limited to one fight? SEO doesn't make a domain worth anything. Any domain is worth something developed. The point of the appraisal forum is to value the domain, not development. These are worth NOTHING ($0) without development.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back