domain BoxerGym.com - Your appraisal

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mouad_charr

Established Member
Impact
What do You think about this domain guys i got it in a backorder from dropcatch .
i'm still a beginner btw
thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2 drops in 17 years. Geez we love our names.
boxergym.com.ar has fb page with quite following
This thread shows #1 when search "boxergym.com" that is a plus
Its not bad, more i think more i like. Pretty good for a noob
Price could be reseller 20$ up to unicorn/mermaid $15,000

•••
Of course 'Boxing' would be more correct, but this flows better as a name.
I could see it as one of those online group-training things.

Last edited:
•••
Mmm. Maybe some value. Not that into it, personally. Best of luck with it anyway

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

The fact it's not registered on any other extensions + parked on Sedo and Bodis for 2 years then dropped tells you the story. Few potential customers on Youtube, Instagram and Facebook that you can target.

In my opinion, 1,988 $ is a lot to ask for this domain, try lowering the price and also set a landing page on Dan or your favorite marketplace with a Buy It Now price to make it easier for someone to hit it.

Wish you the best!

•••
Hello,

The fact it's not registered on any other extensions + parked on Sedo and Bodis for 2 years then dropped tells you the story. Few potential customers on Youtube, Instagram and Facebook that you can target.

In my opinion, 1,988 $ is a lot to ask for this domain, try lowering the price and also set a landing page on Dan or your favorite marketplace with a Buy It Now price to make it easier for someone to hit it.

Wish you the best!
thanks man what do you think is the right price for this domain?

•••
thanks man what do you think is the right price for this domain?

You're welcome, I think a 300-500 $ is a fair price. For me, if I get any offer I'll just take it and move on for better domains.

Wish you luck!

Last edited:
•••
Have you considered branding it to give more X posure?

•••
Have you considered branding it to give more X posure?
do you mean like submitting it to brandbucket or squadhelp?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back