NameSilo

negotiable boutika.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

binky

New Member
Impact
0
Hi All:

I am not a buyer/seller hound, although you guys are starting to convince me that I should be, :lol:

I had a HUGELY popular gaming site named boutika.org. It got on average about 1.5 mill hits a month. It was listed on the Maxis home page and linked to by most Maxis fan sites. I have gotten bored with the gaming community (drama, drama), and am looking to sell boutika.org. If you would like to make an offer, please email me at: [email protected]
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back