IT.COM

advice Bought two Chinese Domains but Seller Refused to Transfer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Suraj Soni

Established Member
Impact
Hi

I bought two chinese domains from godaddy but seller refused to transfer, even he did not responded to the emails of mine or godaddy.

Both domains were registered at ename and owner of both domains were chinese.

I have never seen such unprofessional people in the domaining till now. Very bad experience working with chinese.

However GoDaddy has Cancel the account of these sellers.

Your Thought ?? Have you face any situation in recent days with Chinese Sellers ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If your price was below the current market level, you can expect this sort of thing to happen. Not nice, but a fact of life.

•••
Yup i bought them at 1k each

•••
This has happened to me many times. When i brought BIN prices on Godaddy, and the domain was registered at ename.com. The seller ignored me completely.
Godaddy cant help much. You will get refund so there is not trouble.

•••
yep this is all too common, this happened to me twice, you just got to take it on the chin and move on!

•••
•••
Dealing with 2 myself right now. (2 out of 3 ... and happy with the 3rd, so it all works out.) But wondering how long they will let it sit before they start the refund and cancel the sale. Emailed them tonight to ask about moving it along. Been about 3 weeks now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back