domain BOT.com (IDN)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYK

uno dos tres CUATRO!!Top Member
Impact
hi, I would like an appraisal for a Russian 3-Letters.com IDN (xn--b1aym.com)

BOT.com

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nina, i think assessments will be subjective. For me this domain has not any value but other member can say it has to much value. Its value change up to buyer.

•••
Nina, i think assessments will be subjective. For me this domain has not any value but other member can say it has to much value. Its value change up to buyer.

Thanks dear, do u know where I can find sales record of similar domains for reference.

I have an offer via email but I'm not sure of the market price.

I have asked thru a Russian forum and now waiting for advices as well.

Thx

•••
It's a "vanity" domain. Has no reselling value, but if you find a wealthy person that likes this sort of things - he might pay.

•••
It's a "vanity" domain. Has no reselling value, but if you find a wealthy person that likes this sort of things - he might pay.

Really, interesting! Can u pls elaborate of what u mean by "vanity domain"? Thx

•••

Do u mean it has meaning related to vanity in Russian? Thx

•••
Really, interesting! Can u pls elaborate of what u mean by "vanity domain"? Thx

Collector's stuff. Something that most people find useless, but there are few people that might find it very attractive.

•••
•••
Collector's stuff. Something that most people find useless, but there are few people that might find it very attractive.
I like it...

•••
Do u mean it has meaning related to vanity in Russian? Thx

No, I do not mean that - and no, it does not have such a meaning in Russian.

•••

Noted... Thank u

•••
•••
•••
•••
When I entered "Bot.com" it directed me to Toronto board regional trade" ?

It's an IDN so u need to enter Russian BOT not English BOT.

•••
•••
Since Russians use father's name a lot, you could contact people with V.O.T. initials (first name - father's names - surname), this is a huge group of potential "vanity" end-users.

•••
hi, I would like an appraisal for a Russian 3-Letters.com IDN (xn--b1aym.com)

BOT.com

Thank you
Your headline is kind of tricky.. Perhaps say the whole words? Like RussianBot.com? VS. Bot.com?

•••
Your headline is kind of tricky.. Perhaps say the whole words? Like RussianBot.com? VS. Bot.com?

Yeah, IDN BOT :)
Otherwise, hundreds of forum users will come around to see whether BOT.com is for sale :)

•••
Anything, beside create confusing approach.

•••
•••
Yeah, IDN BOT :)
Otherwise, hundreds of forum users will come around to see whether BOT.com is for sale :)

Oopsss... Good idea! Thank you! ;)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back