Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain boringlinux.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderia Brock

New Member
Impact
0
Domain name: boringlinux.com

I am thinking of selling this domain. How much can I expect to get from it?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hopefully a renewal fee plus but it’s hard to say
 
0
•••
isnt “linux” trademarked?

@Sutruk remember our conversation when that long .net dropped! i made a thread on it! i would gracefully delete;
 
Last edited:
1
•••
isnt “linux” trademarked?

@Sutruk remember our conversation when that long .net dropped! i made a thread on it! i would gracefully delete;
Even the letters of alphabet are making their way into a “trademark” section
 
0
•••
:/ OMG is it trademarked?
 
0
•••
isnt “linux” trademarked?

@Sutruk remember our conversation when that long .net dropped! i made a thread on it! i would gracefully delete;
Hey Samer! :xf.smile:
I think I remember about a long .net dropped, yes. But I don't remember talking about trademarks. I think we talked just about backlinks as the possible cause for the high price paid at the drop.
By the way, there's a US trademark for Linux, from August 15, 1994. For a "computer operating system software to facilitate computer use and operation".
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back