NameSilo

domain Bookie888.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

stocks

Established Member
Impact
46
What do you guys think on this one.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
888 for toll free numbers comes at the beginning not the end.

Is there some other signifcance to 888 that I'm missing? Could be. I don't know everything yet.
 
0
•••
The 888 is an Asian/Chinese thing. Forex888.com sold for 11k
 
0
•••
The 888 is an Asian/Chinese thing. Forex888.com sold for 11k

Gotcha. Well, I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to the Chinese numerology thing. But I do remember -- now that you mention it -- that they like 8's. Other sales support the 8's by themselves. And you've obviously found some "888" suffix sales.

I wonder if "Bookie" would be recognizable to a Chinese audience. "Forex" would be because Chinese Forex traders will encounter it on English websites. It's an international market. Bookies may exist in all countries, but I'm not sure they're international in the sense of crossing borders.

I think it's worth less than Forex888.com for that reason.

But I'm just guessing.
 
0
•••
I think you might have problems with 888.com.

Bookie = Gamble

Maybe not...

Peace,
Cy
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back