Dynadot

question Boiler service and repair.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
OK - so the .com has been on the drop lists for a few days. The phrase seems to have quite a good click value. So whay hasn't somebody picked it up as a traffic feed site. I know it's a bit long, but it ought to be worth a bit to a boiler maintenance company.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The length could be a challenge. Every business prefers a short name

•••
well...

i own boilerservice.com

so maybe i'll get that one two

imo....

•••
OK - so the .com has been on the drop lists for a few days. The phrase seems to have quite a good click value. So whay hasn't somebody picked it up as a traffic feed site. I know it's a bit long, but it ought to be worth a bit to a boiler maintenance company.
If you're talking about the whole phrase "BoilerServiceAndRepair" dot com, I show it is available for hand reg.

•••
I know - I passed on it. I know the guy who owns a big service co here, but I doubt if they would buy the name. They don't try for biz on the net.

•••
^ try putting a feeler out there to see if they want it, then register it if they seem interested.

•••
Any comments on BSrepair.com or it's sales page? It's listed for $1895

I wonder if BS has a negative connotation in the UK?

Last edited:
•••
^ try putting a feeler out there to see if they want it, then register it if they seem interested.

that is not, how we, do business!

nor would i recommend others to engage in such practices.

imo...

•••
I thought about registering it, and I think I could get $100-$250 for it. However, I've got too many names that I need to use, and I'm trying to be sensible. Also, as an ex-scrappie, I'm trying to get away from old boilers. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back