IT.COM

auction BODYBOARD.com + 20 YEAR OLD DOMAIN PORTFOLIO ( 1550 DOMAINS )

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
howdoesitwork.jpg

ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY DOMAIN NAMES

Hello Everyone -

I am going to try a new method of selling my 20 year old domain portfolio at a VERY VERY VERY low reserve!!! ( with hopes the bidding reaches $XXX,XXX )

HOW DOES IT WORK?

1.) Download my domain portfolio on the URL below:

http://www.domaincreativity.com/namepros/domain_portfolio.xlsx

2.) Reply to this thread with 1 domain name and 1 price ONLY!

—> If you want to bid on multiple domains please create a new response for each domain as displayed below.

1_domain_1_price.jpg

3.) You can visit the URL below anytime. I will upload new results frequently to keep everyone informed of the progress!

http://www.domaincreativity.com/namepros/auction_results.xlsx

Example Below:

auction_results.jpg

4.) When the total amount of ALL bids combined reaches $75k, the auction will end in 15 days from this date @ 5pm PDT.

5.) Make payment and I will transfer the selected domain or domains to the registrar of your choice.

Now is your chance to go back in time and buy some amazing domain names!!!

~ Best of luck & Happy Bidding ~

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DOMAINCREATIVITY.COM $25

•••
Will the auction ends 15 days from today?

Last edited:
•••
•••
No, the auction will end 15 days after the total amount of ALL bids combined reaches $75k.

•••
•••
CLASSICSKATEBOARDS.COM $25

•••
•••
•••
BodyBoard.com $666

Last edited:
•••
•••
No, the auction will end 15 days after the total amount of ALL bids combined reaches $75k.
Hi, I doubt that $75 K $ reserve is not going to be met here on namepros. Anyway good luck. I will place my bids once the reserve is met.

Also Is there any otherway to accuire these domains?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back