IT.COM

Bodis denied

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rootdet

Impact
Hello,

I was trying to signup with bodies, try and monetize some of the domains i have been sitting on. i got an email saying it was denied with no information.

Are they super restrictive now?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Support replied. I guess not enough traffic for them. Anyone have a suggestion on who to start with, whom may be good for those starting out?

•••
Sedo

Then if down the road you have a larger portfolio you can try again for Bodis, Parking Crew etc...

Last edited:
•••
My account was also unfairly closed

The reason stated was "referral traffic" or something like that but I haven't done anything. I was only testing to park some cheap domains based on high CPC with backlinks (domains I found on expireddomains)

I have sent a few emails to them but no solution so far.

I hope my account be re-established

•••
My account was also unfairly closed

The reason stated was "referral traffic" or something like that but I haven't done anything. I was only testing to park some cheap domains based on high CPC with backlinks (domains I found on expireddomains)

I have sent a few emails to them but no solution so far.

I hope my account be re-established
No big loss, stay focused on sales. Parking is almost dead.

•••
No big loss, stay focused on sales. Parking is almost dead.
Indeed, not a big deal. I'm also focused on building a few sites with google ads, etc, that can attract users. Build up a site that can be flipped.

•••
I have great experience with ParkingCrew.com
but it seems like they, too are getting more selective.

It seems to be an industry trend.

Last edited:
•••
Parking is not even close to being dead. Get higher quality names and you will be accepted. In any industry you will have nay sayers. Even in real estate people have been saying it has been dead for 20 years but we all know that is not the case. Keep researching and be selective on your buys.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back