Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bodis.com

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

princedomain

Established Member
Impact
3
Is it a good idea to move all my domains to Bodis.com? Is anybody making money from them?


NOTE: Visit www.trafficdomainsales.com it is for sale now.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bodis.com - great job but not yet a "revolution"

Would like to share my experience with bodis so far:

After reading all the good news here about bodis, I decided to try and moved there some of my good traffic domains. Like probably most of us here - I hoped bodis.com would be the end for my never ending search for a better parking program and an end to the time consuming task of moving domains among programs, hoping to increase RPC.
I am very happy with bodis.com, but unfortunately can't say it's the best solution for ALL domains ( not yet..). I wish it will be and I'd be happy to move all my domains there - BUT, here are my findings at this point of time:

a. one high traffic domain ( mp3, music stuff ) was making $ 0.05 - $0.07 per click on 3 major parking systems I had it before. It's making now on bodis around $0.30 a click !!! Thats more than great and I hope it stays this way ( my experience is RPC tend to go down sometimes after a while). Click rate at bodis is similar to other parking.

b. credit/ financial domains are not doing well at all on bodis. They did average of $6.80 ( with up to hoigh as $20) per click on another parking and only $0.30 on bodis. So had to certainly move them back to where they were before.

The 100% revenue share is great, but 50% of $10 is still better than 100% of $1....so revenue share is not everything, as parking programs differ greatly on the pay per click. I wish bodis can make itself a leader not only in revenue share but also in pay per click. I would love to have ALL my domains in one place. ( wouldn't mind 90% revenue share if that was the case..)

Congratulations to bodis creators. keep the good work and hope you'll keep improving.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
shoval said:
b. credit/ financial domains are not doing well at all on bodis. They did average of $6.80 ( with up to hoigh as $20) per click on another parking and only $0.30 on bodis. So had to certainly move them back to where they were before.
Care to mention which parking company that is?

The ones I have relate to stocks, futures, etc.

TIA
 
0
•••
For me, Domainsponsor has been very good with financial type domains
 
0
•••
Thanks, Shoval.

You're correct about DomainSponsor. I had used them via TrafficClub but somehow TrafficClub no longer uses Domain Sponsor.

I like the custom content feature of Bodis a lot, which unfortunately DS does not have, at least not yet. If Bodis allows html code, that would be fantastic indeed. I know Parked.com just announced they'll have content feature like Bodis in a matter of days. We'll have to wait to see who allows html code first. TrafficZ has allowed html code for several years I believe, but the per click revenue is much lower compared to DS, Skenzo, etc.

How's Parked.com's click rates for financial domains, if you know? Of course I also welcome anyone else reading this thread sharing their experience regarding PPC rates on financial, and especially stock-related and futures-related, domains at various parking firms.

Regards,
NP
 
0
•••
cfguru360 said:
That leads me to my second point: For those that don't see their domains on the report - please be aware that there is a paging at the bottom. That lets you navigate throughout the pages of the report.

Can you make my domain report default to 50 results per page instead of 20?
 
0
•••
cfguru360 said:
You did not misunderstand.

People that join now are in for life. B-)


.com.ar has been added.


matt, waht about .com.ve??

thanks.
 
0
•••
domainsdepot said:
matt, waht about .com.ve??
I had a .co.ve domain parked with Bodis with no problems. If .com.ve doesn't work yet, I'm sure Matt will add it soon.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back