Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bodis.com invitation code Request

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Liquidsea

Established Member
Impact
86
How can I get Bodis.com invitation code?
Want to sign up for their parking service.

Anyone?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Same here, I’m also looking for a Bodis invitation code.
Honestly, I kinda regret closing my account ages ago when I thought I wouldn’t need parking anymore. Now that I’m back into it, I can’t get in without an invite.

If anyone’s got a spare code or knows how to request one from Bodis directly, I’d really appreciate it.
 
1
•••
lol

during your absence parking died
 
3
•••
lol

during your absence parking died
Seriously? That bad?.. I thought it was just a rumour or fake news. No wonder, recently I parked at GoDaddy CashParking and the stats didn’t show a thing.
 
1
•••
Seriously? That bad?.. I thought it was just a rumour or fake news. No wonder, recently I parked at GoDaddy CashParking and the stats didn’t show a thing.

nope
mj faked his death
parking did not
 
1
•••
Seriously? That bad?.. I thought it was just a rumour or fake news. No wonder, recently I parked at GoDaddy CashParking and the stats didn’t show a thing.
Pretty bad. Bodis just announced that it's ceasing operation on Jan 31st - in only 3 days.
 
1
•••
maybe edit title to..

wanted invite code to bodis funeral
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back