NameSilo

BlueTime

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Scott

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
49
For those of you that use BlueTime, this could potentially be fatal.

Due to the excessive amount of of fraudulent traffic we've recently seen from international sources, Bluetime will pay for international traffic on a performance-base only.

To be clear: due to abuse received from international traffic, as of 5PM May 4 2005 Bluetime will pay out for international traffic on a CPA basis only. "international" refers to traffic originating from outside USA, Canada, UK and European Union countries.

100% of your USA, Canadian, UK and EU traffic will continue to be monetized on a CPM. Traffic from outside those targets will pay you on a CPA only.

* Remember - the CPM rate paid out is the SUM of the rates you earn from each geography. If you send us predominantly European or International traffic, your net rates will be low. If you send predominantly USA traffic, your net rates will be significantly higher!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sh**************************t
 
0
•••
Im signed up and accepted with azoggle but i can access bluetime idea's scott??
 
0
•••
dc1pop said:
Im signed up and accepted with azoggle but i can access bluetime idea's scott??

That's weird. I can check if you feel comfortable Private Messaging me your username and password. If for some reason BlueTime isn't enabled for you, I can talk with my account rep. at Az to get it sorted for you.
 
0
•••
Heard a lot about the Death of PPC recently... I think most of us have seen this coming, and will be impressed if Google finds a "cure" in time...
-Allan
 
0
•••
bluetime I like cos I make moneey lol.. with adsense I don't get much clicks except for namepros
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
bluetime I like cos I make moneey lol.. with adsense I don't get much clicks except for namepros
Looks like you are not going to like bluetime for much longer though.

What I am wondering about is economics. China and India are upcoming economies. These people will/do have money to spend. Is it really such a good idea to have this kind of discrimination going on? Once you get used to targetting your traffic to US/CAN and maybe Europe you just might forget that there is a whole big world out there that also has money to spend, who just might click a link and think "hey that's cool! I want that! Where is my credit card?!!!!!!!!"
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back