Dynadot

.tv BlueJeans.TV

NameSilo
Watch
bluejeans.tv
1,900,000 for "blue jeans"
9,040,000 for blue jeans
Overture Searches Last Month (November)

[An estimated 450 million pairs of jeans are purchased every year. Blue Jeans are the most widely produced piece of apparel in the U.S. and much of the "developed world"]

I just reg'd it and will develop into a multimedia Blue Jeans tribute and ad showcase.

Any thoughts on DN value, developed value and/or any comments would be helpful and appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thank you very much Jeff! :)

I may put the NP$ to some blue jeans (trying to keep on topic) :hehe:

•••
Last edited:
•••
taheny said:
I don't know if this website is of any interest to you: http://www.bluejeanscable.com/

Thanks for the tip/link, taheny. And thanks for paying him for it, Jeff. I have added BlueJeansCale to my collection of blue jeans links that will be used to illustrate the influence of blue jeans on the world.

"We call ourselves "Blue Jeans Cable" because we think that good cables should have the same virtues as a good pair of denims: perfect in form and function, eminently practical, affordable, and unpretentious."

(rep added!)

•••
•••
ForSaleSign said:
These may be a good source of advert revenue for you - they seem perfect for the .tv multimedia:
http://www.bluejeans.com.au/bluejeans/

THKS for the blue jeans media link. I agree... BlueJeans.tv -if done right, can become an a popular multi-generational multi-media website celebrating blue jean culture around the world.

My background is in broadcast radio and tv production so I got a shot!

•••
Versace also produce a perfume & aftershave called . . . Blue Jeans!

Good luck with your new site !

•••
eyedomainous said:
Thanks for the tip/link, taheny. And thanks for paying him for it, Jeff. I have added BlueJeansCale to my collection of blue jeans links that will be used to illustrate the influence of blue jeans on the world.

"We call ourselves "Blue Jeans Cable" because we think that good cables should have the same virtues as a good pair of denims: perfect in form and function, eminently practical, affordable, and unpretentious."

(rep added!)

Thanks eyedomainous. Great quote!

•••
Trademarked?

Eye,
This looks like it has been trademarked.

Word Mark BLUE JEANS
Goods and Services IC 032. US 045 046 048. G & S: Non-alcoholic fruit juice beverages and preparations for making fruit drinks
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Design Search Code
Serial Number 78649341
Filing Date June 13, 2005
Current Filing Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) SJ's Foods, Inc. CORPORATION CALIFORNIA #312 1107 Fair Oaks Avenue Pasadena CALIFORNIA 91030
Attorney of Record William D. Jackson
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

•••
This Trademark just means that no-one else can bring out a range of fruit drinks called Blue Jeans!

It cannot and will not stop all the other makers of products / services with the Blue Jeans name, i.e. the clothing, the cables, perfume etc etc.

As long as BlueJeans.tv promotes existing trademark owners who advertise or add content to it, it can't be in breach of trademark - (it is not branding itself as the perfume, or clothing, or drink)

Indeed Blue Jeans is so generic, that you would struggle to run out of potential users for the domain - the fact that even a DRINK is to be named after an item of clothing must only go to prove this!

Last edited:
•••
ForSaleSign said:
This Trademark just means that no-one else can bring out a range of fruit drinks called Blue Jeans!

Indeed Blue Jeans is so generic, that you would struggle to run out of potential users for the domain - the fact that even a DRINK is to be named after an item of clothing must only go to prove this!

Right on the *mark*, ForSaleSign! (ps. you have an impressive domain portfolio, at AfterNic. I got a kick out of HeHeHe.tv!). In fact, my eyes are sore from Blue Jeans research where I have come across so many Blue Jeans spin-off products... from Blue Jeans watches, to iPod covers, even a Blue Jeans (stuffed) Bear.

Thanks for the info., Ammudamus, as Blue Jeans Fruit Drink TM owner, SJ's Foods, Inc. CORPORATION CALIFORNIA #312 1107 Fair Oaks Avenue Pasadena CALIFORNIA 91030, is a solid advertising lead... and they are in my neck of the woods -as I live in southern California.

(rep added)

•••
Eye,
Hook me up with some rep! :)

Thanks and Best of Luck.

•••
Ammudamus said:
Eye,
Hook me up with some rep! :)

Thanks and Best of Luck.

i did that yesterday.

Perhaps you meant "Hooked"?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back