Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HostGeeks.com

Top Member
Impact
hostgeeks.com

Web Design & Web Hosting Business - Free Setup, Free Domain, Free Web Hosting

You will own the domain, the website, and logo. The website is already set up on my web hosting server. I will give you all the details and answer any questions after the purchase.

About me:

I am a A+ certified IT technician in the US. Currently in college for Computer Science. I've attended and finished IT Institute. I've created many websites over the years ones selling tangible merchandise and digital goods.

In my experience, web development is the best way one can make lucrative income without investing a lot of money.

About the product:
HostGeeks.com", its website, and logo.

The installation is already set up on my web hosting server and all that I need to do is change some minor info like the phone number and such.

You have two ways of doing business:

You can create your client's website by yourself or you can contact me and I will create their websites for a percentage, completely white label.

For reselling web hosting, I can set you up with a reseller plan from my server for $6.99 a month or you can choose another reseller provider and I will set it up.

If you do not want sell web hosting I can completely remove that option.

All you have to do is cold call businesses near you and create their website for a price.

Generated terms of services pages have been set up. (I am not a lawyer, for legal help contact a lawyer)

Please contact me for any questions

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
This is literally just a copy of hostgeeks.com.... with a different domain.

•••
This is literally just a copy of hostgeeks.com.... with a different domain.

Thanks for your post. The thing is, it is a template. Templates are like this. When you are starting a new business your mind will get boggled up in many things and you might end up quitting. This website is beautifully crafted and ready to use. Most likely you are not going to become a famous web design agency, so you don’t have to worry about a customer seeing the same design on another site. You will do work in your community and around your community. Hope that answers it, thank you

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah! But how do BlueCreativeMedia.com and HostGeeks.com get exactly the same TrustPilot scores and comments? So did you sell the design to them, or buy from them? Or do you own HostGeeks? Nobody is going to buy a copycat website. You should use your programming skills to differentiate BCM from HostGeeks. IMHO.

•••
if you clicked the trust pilot icon for BlueCreativeMedia.com you would see that it redirects you to HostGeeks trustpilot. There is no trust pilot account of blue creative. I own HostGeeks, if you look at my signature you will see HostGeeks link there. I’m going to work on making different color variations. But this is for people who want to get in the business quickly and without a headache of setting everything up, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Yeah! But how do BlueCreativeMedia.com and HostGeeks.com get exactly the same TrustPilot scores and comments? So did you sell the design to them, or buy from them? Or do you own HostGeeks? Nobody is going to buy a copycat website. You should use your programming skills to differentiate BCM from HostGeeks. IMHO.

•••
Sure. Everybody wants to get up and running, ASAP. But nobody wants the same website as another website already in existence. Different color variations with the same content won't help very much. But as long as they are understanding what they are buying, it's no problem.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back