domain BlogSalesMan.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BottomUpSites

Established Member
Impact
1
I just registered it, and I have plans for it, but if anyone thinks I could get a pretty penny for it, I might be able to part with it.

Any ideas on how much it is worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BlogSalesman, not the way you have capitalized it.

Very nice, mid-high $xx, imo.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Thanks. I would sell it for mid $xxx right now, but otherwise I have plans to develop.
 
0
•••
I would develop it, right now I don't think it's worth more than mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back