Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Blogs(dot)Media

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubs

Established Member
Impact
68
Hi,

Can you please appraise the following:

Blogs.Media

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I guess the domain can serve nicely for media company which utilize mainly blogs/blogging - this is clear end user.

Not really sure how this will resale - but I guess if big end user comes and likes it, they can pay 2k+ for it easily. If it is standard renewal, I would definitely keep it.

.Media sells quite nicely to end users.
 
1
•••
I guess the domain can serve nicely for media company which utilize mainly blogs/blogging - this is clear end user.

Not really sure how this will resale - but I guess if big end user comes and likes it, they can pay 2k+ for it easily. If it is standard renewal, I would definitely keep it.

.Media sells quite nicely to end users.

Excellent. Thanks for the appraisal.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back