Dynadot

website BlogBasics.com ($571/month revenue)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BhuvaneshKV

Established Member
Impact
Link : https://flippa.com/6729972-blogbasics-com

$571/month - Authority Blog in the Internet Marketing Niche
Blog Basics is a blog that focuses on high quality information in the blogging & internet marketing niche. The website has 12 original articles, generates good traffic & consistent income.

Blog Basics is an internet marketing blog for beginning bloggers that focuses affiliate marketing, content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, social media, blogging tools, tips & techniques.

We have created the foundation for a very successful website in blogbasics.com. The website has 12 original articles and generates good traffic & income. I have performed some basic on-page SEO work a few years ago. Plus, some very limited off-page SEO work was done. So, even with minimal SEO work, the site still ranks very well for various keyword phrases and generates good traffic.

Traffic

Average roughly 1,000 visitors per day (attachment uploaded for proof)

How can the website be improved?

We have created a nice website, that will generate revenue during the first month of ownership. The site currently averages about $571 per month. Although this website can be taken to even greater heights with the right owner.

Note: I don't use Google Analytics, so I included a video of the stats from getclicky.com. For me, Clicky Analytics are much easier to use than Google's analytics platform. So, I exclusively use Clicky on all of my websites.

My recommendations to generating more traffic and increasing the site's revenue:

1. Produce more content. I suggest writing very in-depth, long authoritative articles. The site has a lot of ranking power and will likely rank very quickly with good content and good keyword research. For my primary "hair care" site, that I'd like more time to focus on, I write articles up to 10,000 words long. It basically ranks for thousands of keywords with very low bounce rates. It you take that approach with this site, you can dominate the search engines.
  2. Start building a large email list. We have been missing out on one of the most powerful and consistent ways to drive repeat visitors and customers to blogbasics.com. With an email list, you become less and less dependent on external sources of traffic, and gain more ability to interact with your blog’s audience. We have a small email list that the buyer will receive (if they're interested). It has roughly 7K-8K people on the list, but it's not a primary focus on the blog's revenue or traffic generation. This is an untapped resource. Continue to grow this audience and you'll see traffic and revenue increase.
  3. Outreach Campaign: Make a list of every blogger in the niche and begin to build relationships, network, guest posts and etc. This will really help you grow the website.
  4. Create a Product: Build a product for Blog Basics.
  5. SEO: Conduct a basic SEO campaign and start targeting medium tail keywords. You can also slowly build quality links to the website through blogger outreach and broken link building. I can provide some tips to the buyer if needed. Use backlinko.com for your link building strategy - don't do anything spammy to this site.
  6. Develop a social media presence: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. I will provide the user with the accounts, but there is literally no current following on these sites for blogbasics. So, focus a little time here and you could se good traffic growth also. Use infographics, memes, interesting photos, quotes, etc. and folks will be interested.
Why do we want to sell?

My passion has always been within the beauty niche and we have enjoyed designing and implementing all that was required to run this website. The reason we're selling is because we own another website focused on hair care and we haven't had time to give blogbasics.com the time it needs to become a true authority website.

I'm actually selling every website that I own, except for the one related to hair care. It's the only site that I'm really passionate about.

Key Features

• WordPress based blog
  • Genesis Framework ($60 value)
  • Premium Theme ($100 value)
  • $571 per month income ($20,000 value)
  • Quality hosting with WPengine (or you can use your own hosting)
  • Premium domain name ($12)
  • Low maintenance and work
Social Media Pages

The site doesn't have a social following - although I will provide social pages if the owner wants those accounts.

Monetization Methods

Most of the revenue comes from 3 sources:
1) BlueHost (90% of the revenue) - i have provided video proof of the Bluehost income.
2) Clickbank (5% of the revenue)
3) JVZoo (5% of the revenue)

I have an email series (autoresponder series) that I am in the process of writing. I will provide the complete series to the owner. There are at least a few dozen message available - plus a good opt-in bribe (lead magnet) that I will give the owner also.

Support

I understand that there will be a need for questions and support after you complete the purchase and we are willing to thoroughly help anyone wishing to purchase the website.

If anyone has questions, please use the Flippa comment form or private message feature. Also, I would be happy to discuss with a serious buyer over the phone or in person.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back