Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Blog Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

erik.hillis

Established Member
Impact
5
I believe this domain is highly brandable and very easy to remember:

blognow.net - blognow.com,org,biz,info,us,tv,co.uk are all taken.

I am interested in knowing what the value of this domain is. I look forward to your appraisals in the morning :).

(PS. Where on earth did the chat go?)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BlogNow.net - low $XXX
 
0
•••
high xx$ at resell venue IMHO
 
0
•••
Nice name.

high xx undeveloped :imho:
 
0
•••
Xxx$
 
0
•••
Nice name. Low $xxx undeveloped or more to right end user.
 
0
•••
Thanks alot :gl:

Any more?
 
0
•••
$8x - $1xx : IMO, if it were COM and the others weren't reg'd I'd say $2xx-$3xx...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back