NameSilo

Blog Comments: Use Your Imagination

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
I get a hundred or more spam comments on my lookwhatdavefound.info a day, all of which are caught by my spam filter because they are so obviously spam.

I mean, I don't mind relevant comments with a link, but I get comments with a hundred links to viagra or patio furniture.. what are they thinking?!

I realize those comments come from automated applications but they would be so much more effective if they weren't so blatant. If you're going to use an automated app, at least make it short and sweet and RELEVANT.

I've used Comment Hut to find relevant posts and then have read the post and made a comment (again, if it's relevant) with good results.. but automated blog apps are a waste of time and energy if you don't use them with moderation.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back