domain BlockTrait.com / BlockTraits.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptoInvestor

Experienced InvestorTop Member
Impact
Good pair of brandables, whats your opinion on the domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like these names and they can be clubbed together and sold to developers who take projects in Blockchain tech development etc.
Look at it from a long term perspective.
Maybe 2-3 yrs down the line.
Park it with low xxxx and wait for the buyer.
I don't see any particular company or business with that name but if I were you, I would wait for one to come up.

•••
I like these names and they can be clubbed together and sold to developers who take projects in Blockchain tech development etc.
Look at it from a long term perspective.
Maybe 2-3 yrs down the line.
Park it with low xxxx and wait for the buyer.
I don't see any particular company or business with that name but if I were you, I would wait for one to come up.
Thanks for the response, I too think they’re nice, they even sound similar to “Blockchain”. The word “trait” could definitely be a viable keyword for the end user as well so i agree.

I’ll possibly start some outbounding with them, Just need to figure out the exact use for the word “traits” possibly some sort of records of blockhain / mining behavior ? We will see

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back