domain Blockchaincryptologist.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren C

Established Member
Impact
Hi looking for appraisal on blockchaincryptologist.com , I did a hand reg on this after looking at name bio sales ,I was attracted to this name as the field of cryptology is the specialization in algorithms and numbers so was quite fitting for a blockchain tech site .....added benefit being crypto is also part of the name ,look forward to any valuation or comments on this ,Cheers ,Darren.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump.....I imagine people are a bit tired of appraising blockchainxxxxxxx.xxx every other day so I’m going to try and appraise it myself and hopefully someone will let me know if I’m right.So the market is fairly good for this type of domain at the moment , the terminology used suits the domain though may limit its marketability, after checking namebio I would assume a high $xxx to low $1xxx if I’m lucky and maybe a bit more if I did outbound.There is a saturation of blockchain domains due to current market but it has good potential.
Let me know if I’m doing this right ,Cheers

•••
If it only wouldn't be so looooooooooooooooooong brother.
Even if both topics are hot and you got both keywords stuffed in somehow,
I just can't get warm with the "cryptologist".
Park / outbound it at 1xxx but accept any high xx to low xxx offer as well, imo.
Cheers and good luck!

•••
Yjaan thanks for the feedback,length is a bit long but couldn’t be avoided as it could not be abbreviated and I was targeting a specific niche.Hopefully with a bit of work and some luck it will sell,cheers

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back