Domain Empire

news Blockchain services company, 21.CO, becomes Earn.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
earn-com-21-co.png
Bitcoin services company, 21.CO, performed a domain rebranding and became Earn.com.
Earn.com, formerly 21.CO, is a new kind of social network where you earn digital currency by replying to emails and completing tasks...
Read More
When I think about the branding of 21 Inc. (aka 21.co) without any knowledge of the company, the only thing that really comes to mind is blackjack. 21.co is arguably a nice, short .CO domain name, but 21 doesn’t really say much about its brand. The company appears to have solved this brand issue by rebranding as Earn.com, according to an internal news article on its website...
Read More
I was curious if anyone from the domain industry (either active or formerly active) is participating, and I found quite a few people I know personally. Here are some of the Earn.com participants with domain industry experience you can email in exchange for a small fee:..
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back