Dynadot

Blockchain Domains - Decentraland Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
There is a crypto project that is combining digital assets with extended reality (XR) creating a unique decentralized economy. Currently there is a market for sub domains (.eth) on the blockchain that also doubles for an avatar name in the virtual decentralized world. The metaverse, as they describe it.

Those interested in domains, XR (VR) and/or crypto, particularly NFT's, may find this project interesting. The names can be registered or purchased on the aftermarket on Opensea or the in-house marketplace. The project just launched outside of Beta and there seems to be opportunity here for early adopters. (Depending on the growth of the project)

The project is called Decentraland and can be found at Decentraland.org.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I scroll down to a spot where it says choose your avatar to enter Decenteland, I select start exploring and get a message that the client is only available on desktop right now. I have an Amazon Kindle Fire tablet.

•••
Its one of awesome opportunity when we believe on coin domain , although coin domain need additional browser extensions

•••
I scroll down to a spot where it says choose your avatar to enter Decenteland, I select start exploring and get a message that the client is only available on desktop right now. I have an Amazon Kindle Fire tablet.
You might be able to register a name with Trust Wallet....Although, I believe Metamask on desktop is the preferred method. The platform has bugs, but the team works quickly as it just moved on from Beta.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back