Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Block.one now fw to B1.com, also a new Twitter handle @B1

b1.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
interesting, wery interesting. hmmm. :)

•••
•••
These clowns cant buy Block.com

Just there for the taking.

They Dropped most amount ever for a domain, $30 million Voice.com, and cant get Block.com

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
Finally... A domain "upgrade" that actually was an upgrade.

Brad

•••
•••
wonder how much they paid for the handle......

Last edited:
•••
wonder how much they paid for the handle......
I suspect they got a TM and the handle was dormant. I did this for one of my sites. Seems they want the best brands to have the best handles if they can in my experience.

•••
I suspect they got a TM and the handle was dormant. I did this for one of my sites. Seems they want the best brands to have the best handles if they can in my experience.
That's interesting - I would of thought the owner of a 2 character handle would have some idea that it could worth something and try to avoid this scenario.....

•••
•••
Beautiful domain and their new site is top notch too.

•••
That's interesting - I would of thought the owner of a 2 character handle would have some idea that it could worth something and try to avoid this scenario.....
Like this one for instance. It's just sat dormant and Twitter wouldn't blink to give it to you if you have the right trademark... https://twitter.com/e9

•••
Like this one for instance. It's just sat dormant and Twitter wouldn't blink to give it to you if you have the right trademark... https://twitter.com/e9
which is a developed site......

So if someone set up a business in Tower Hamlets or Hackney (E9 postcodes) called "E9" applied for a TM which is not that much..... then asked Twitter for the Handle there would be a good chance to claim it.......

They could then resell it to an appropriate company for profit....or failing that tweet away and hold.....

^^
Or just register a company at companies house with "E9" in it - probably/is much simpler......

Last edited:
•••

So if someone set up a business in Tower Hamlets or Hackney (E9 postcodes) called "E9" applied for a TM which is not that much..... then asked Twitter for the Handle there would be a good chance to claim it.......

They could then resell it to an appropriate company for profit....or failing that tweet away and hold.....

^^
Or just register a company at companies house with "E9" in it - probably/is much simpler......
Yeah, don't tell anyone though, it's a secret.

•••

^^
Pretty sure the sale of handles is not permitted in their TOS. Might have changed but that's how it used to be.

Also who in their right minds would want to be in Hackney lol, I jest of course.

•••
Further to what I said, how do you think that the big corps manage to get the decent handles? They ask for them one way or another.... whether it's via intellectual property claim or just a back-hander, Twitter wants people to have decent handles if they can.

•••
@D Haynes - yeah it is against their ToS but as @MadAboutDomains suggested where there is a will there is a way.....win-win situation in my example though :xf.wink:

Nothing wrong with Hackney :xf.smile:......hit the Saturday market, some dam good food there.....been a little while since I have visited

•••
Pretty decent upgrade wonder what it set them back.

•••
Yeah, don't tell anyone though, it's a secret.
It's all a training program for the next level. There's no other reason for us to be here imo. Try to enjoy your training while it lasts and learn and implement as much as possible. Don't spend too much time worrying. They're just getting ready for the robots to take over. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
•••
Wow I posted this info on my blog around 2-3 months ago..
I think B1.com is much better than a dot one new gtld anyway.

IMG_20210919_151342.png

•••
Back