Not open for further replies.

shaikh555

Top Member
Impact
Give your opinion on

BlocChain.uk

BlockLab.uk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
If you're looking for valuations, you posted in the wrong section to begin with. Same thing with your other thread for some other domain.

I don't think just posting ?? is going to really prompt anyone to answer. Makes it seem pushy.

Outside of that, I think the reason no one may have responded because the first one, I don't think someone will buy it. Second one would be a maybe, but would have a better chance as a .com.

I personally don't think you should keep these. But, someone with more experience may or may not chime in. Good luck.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Your name , especially BlockLab.Uk amazing , IMO , you need promote and offer to many people in crypto industry . Potential buyer could come anywhere. BlockLab.Uk reasonable range price start with $ 50 up to unlimited

•••
Your name , especially BlockLab.Uk amazing , IMO , you need promote and offer to many people in crypto industry . Potential buyer could come anywhere. BlockLab.Uk reasonable range price start with $ 50 up to unlimited

Thanks for your suggetion, Are u interested in this domain? I already list it @ $300 on Sedo, Dan

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back