Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain BlitzQB.com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunkerma

New Member
Impact
0
my little name Im thinking of developing as a Football blog or maybe Sports news with ads. How much is it worth developed properly? Or should I just unload it for :$:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it. Short and memorable.

Look into doing a sports blog or fantasy football site. :imho:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the info. I also have ScoreTD.com which I will develope
 
0
•••
Welcome to NPs. I'm sorry that the name doesn't work for me - blitztheQB or QBblitz make sense, but yours is like slapshotgoalie...there's something missing.
 
0
•••
jacal1 I was going to say something similar but then changed my mind because BlitzQB seemed to be proper after a minute. Seemed backwards at first.

Regardless IMHO if you brand it right it could have value AND meaning.
:imho:
 
0
•••
Thanks. I may use it for a blog. Not looking for the money just the fun. Football season is coming around so I better get busy
 
0
•••
Sorry, but this name is worth $0 to me. Value as a developed site would depend on how much development, traffic & revenue.
 
0
•••
Cool. I like it. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back