Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bgsword

Impact
Hi can I get appraisal for Blew.ai
Im ultimately looking to sell on.
Thanks 🙏

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$10 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Hi can I get appraisal for Blew.ai
Im ultimately looking to sell on.
Thanks 🙏

Hi, @Bgsword ,

I do not dare make appraisals yet, since I haven't got enough experience or knowledge. I am learning, still! (Perhaps I'll ever be :?:;)).

Nevertheless, I think I can contribute to your question with the following personal observations (with all due respect to experienced members who do appraise domains in this Forum):

1- I often see that many (not all) replies in this section are formulated from the exclusive point of view of "immediate liquidity" value. This logic is based on seller's need to sell quickly, existance of abundant offer, and low demand. So, for example, when you are given a low xx "reseller value", it is calculated as if you were going to sell your name as soon as today or tomorrow to some other domainer. Thus, the rest of the pricing levels (that imply waiting some time to sell) are left unexplored.

2- Pricing is difficult, but you will find many useful threads and blog articles on NamePros that deal with the subject (if you can, take your time to use the Search and read).

3- Personally, I found the Professional Appraisals really complete and helpful. Access to this section is granted upon a subscription upgrade, that I think is worth paying for.

Best wishes for your domaining activity!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back