Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Blaster .mobi

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aws

Established Member
Impact
1
I have the domain Blaster.mobi, Sedo price suggestion is $3,000-$4,999. This price just does not seem realistic to me. What is a more realistic price for this domain as I would like to sell it. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you will be lucky to get xx for this name? What did you have in mind when regging it?
 
0
•••
I was thinking about some sort of mobile game app, but that was before my divorce...
 
0
•••
blaster is a computer worm and then there's blastergames - i'd drop it like your X
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back