Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain blackimatter.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExploitOdds

Established Member
Impact
243
I am curious to see what the king's court has to say today! I present to you Black I Matter dot com. I think it is a hell of a catch phrase and a beautiful tee shirt . . . What about as a domain/website/business?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No thoughts huh? I think that hitching hopes to a catch phrase is not a lucrative business model. I do like the catch phrase. I think it’s value is likely to fall between 0 and low XXXX
 
0
•••
Final thoughts?

:)
 
0
•••
Any?
 
0
•••
I doubt there is going to be a buyer willing to pay a premium price for that domain.

Brad
 
1
•••
It would make for a long domain, but I think “I’m Black, I Matter” would make more sense. Am I correct in assuming that is the meaning of the phrase in your domain?
 
1
•••
What the heck is Black I Matter?
Black Eyes Matter make more sense.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back