ConnectReseller

The Domain Name RegistrarUpgraded Member
Impact
BlackFriday Sale is here !

Now get a .com for only $ 0.99 only at ConnectReseller.com

Promocode:
BlackFriday (Global Users)
Promocode: BlackFridayInd (India Users)

1 domain allowed per account, applicable to all new and existing users.

Valid only on 29th November 2019.
Sale begins on 29th November midnight (UTC time zone)
Limited Slots available

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Don't have crypto payment gateway?

•••
•••
strange, cant register a domain name here? only for resell?

•••
Just 1 domain? Make it atleast 10.

•••
why can't i use paypal to load funds like i did before?

•••
with gst around 1.31 usd per indian customer :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't have them both, not sure will try or not. So you don't support PayPal anymore or just temporarily?
It seems to be a temporary issue should be solved soon

•••
It would be nice if the code applies for transfers too.

•••
You can use any credit/debit cards. Also we have skrill

Without paypal this sale has no benefit atleast for me ... I am even not able to use stripe it is giving me error ... If you had banned paypal temporarily then this is just advertisement not promotion !!

•••
•••
BlackFriday Sale is here !

Now get a .com for only $ 0.99 only at ConnectReseller.com

Promocode:
BlackFriday (Global Users)
Promocode: BlackFridayInd (India Users)

1 domain allowed per account, applicable to all new and existing users.

Valid only on 29th November 2019.
Sale begins on 29th November midnight (UTC time zone)
Limited Slots available

How do I withdraw funds already added please? Didn't know the promo is one domain per account

•••
CAVEAT EMPTOR FOR NEW USERS: especially for new users who assumed that adding funds would be as straight forward like most other registrars -

Stripe transactions are processed online and amounts transferred will be reflected in your account balance immediately.
Please enter the amount you would like to add to your account. You will be redirected to Stripe to complete the transaction.(Please note: You will be charged 2.9% + 30¢ as transaction fee for US visa card and 3.9% + 30¢ as transaction fee for Non-US visa card).

Amount to credit
(USD)

The value must be equal or greater than 1 !
I initially assumed that it was $1 for $1 when topping up at first without reading because every time other registrars like NameCheap and Epik topped up as paid.

Add in the CC charges from the bank side and ended up paying $4 for what is supposedly a $1 .com

No wonder PP is disabled. And no wonder you can't buy the domain straight without topping up first.

•••
not working? promo over? Tried both BlackFridayInd and BlackFriday . get error msg: Invalid coupon code! @ConnectReseller

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back