Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain blackeyedpeas.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

goncalostar

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello guys.
I'm new on namepros, and new in domains business, so i need some help :P .
I just register this domain (blackeyedpeas.in) and i want to know is value on the market. Can you help me please?

[[]]
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well its the name of a band, might have some value to a diehard fan but other then that not very useful, I cant see it being worth much at first glance.

Welcome to NP :)

Mike
 
0
•••
If you develop a forum for all indian fans of Black eyed peas, would get some traffic.If not the domain as such does not get much traffic. I got the .info of this domain name. Nothing much happens there.
 
0
•••
Well its the name of a band, might have some value to a diehard fan but other then that not very useful, I cant see it being worth much at first glance.

Welcome to NP :)

Mike

First of all thank you.
Second, i'm honest i was expecting another answear lol. I think this domain can easily be sold for $xx, but i'm new in this area and for that i can be easily wrong.
Well...is a good domain for parking? Or not?

PS: Google Trends: black eyed peas
Google Trends: black eyed peas

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

If you develop a forum for all indian fans of Black eyed peas, would get some traffic.If not the domain as such does not get much traffic. I got the .info of this domain name. Nothing much happens there.

Thank you, what you did with .info?
 
0
•••
I see it as a xx name to a fan i guess. sure. but not much to anyone else.
 
0
•••
as the google trends shows, it is not very popular in India, I would say reg fee.
 
0
•••
0
•••
May be able to sell to a fan but no really value in developing unless you have a lot of extra free time. If you build it around the band then you can't make money off it unless you want a lawsuit. And... I can't see a huge demand for black eyed peas (the pea) ordered online. In my opinion stats are boosted do to the band and the band brings up TM issues so I would say... reg fee.
 
0
•••
May be able to sell to a fan but no really value in developing unless you have a lot of extra free time. If you build it around the band then you can't make money off it unless you want a lawsuit. And... I can't see a huge demand for black eyed peas (the pea) ordered online. In my opinion stats are boosted do to the band and the band brings up TM issues so I would say... reg fee.

Thank's for your appraisal :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back