BIZHAM.COM

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by dande, Mar 25, 2016

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dande

dande Premium Domain Auctions VIP

I have been keeping this domain for 5years now and I think its time to let go. BizHam is a short form of Business Hamlet and is good for any business related project. Before I go ahead to list it for sale, I want to know the possible worth. I'm looking at $10k-20k. Do you think it worth that much or more? Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. dande

Pls any helpful and honest appraisal is highly appreciated. Thank you

3. Wannabean

Wannabean Top Contributor VIP

Sorry I don't see any value in this domain.

4. roger821

roger821 Restricted (Market)

$200 to someone who see's it as an eye candy name. Supper brandable too. Nice easy to remember name.

5. Wannabean

Meh not sure about this. Doesn't exactly flow.

6. dande

Hmm, thank you Roger for the feedback. But I can't let that name go $2,000.

7. dande

LOLzz, who cares whether you're sure :D

8. Wannabean

Well you asked for an opinion and you got one. :laugh:

9. dande

Thank you for the opinion sir. At least you bumped the post :( :laugh:

10. Wannabean

If you get other responses I would be shocked if they're contrary to mine. Just want you to have realistic expectations. Hope I'm wrong.

11. dande

Sure you're wrong. BIZTREE.COM BIZBEN.COM and BIZHAM.COM are in the same class of domain. These domains are built into great sites that worth millions of dollars. Are you saying the domains were valueless and the owners still went ahead and build great sites on them?

Of all my premium domain names, BIZHAM.COM is the easiest to remember and the easiest to pronounce. And do you really know about brandability?

12. Wannabean

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Fiverr.com was not a valuable domain name. The site has value because of what the domain owner did with it.

Anyway that's enough from me. I can see your itching for another opinion so hope you get one.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  13. dande

I don't think I needed opinion that much to be "itching" for it. But saying BIZHAM.COM has no value smells lack of domaining knowledge.

14. iowadawg

iowadawg Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Another appraisal where the owner of the domain starts posting about how his domain is so great and worth so much.
    Despite what others have said.
    Why bother asking for an appraisal if you are going to fight it tooth and nail and stick to your OP about how much it is worth to YOU?
    Names you pointed out, like someone said, were not worth much if anything UNTIL someone took it and built a business around it.
    So good luck selling it for whatever huge amount you want for it.

15. Wannabean

I would say the domain has no obvious value. But ok I know nothing. Good luck.

16. Wannabean

And it's not for us to say that you won't sell it for the sum you previously quoted. We can only say you have no right to expect to do so.

17. dande

Yes mann, asking for opinion is relative. It does not imply cluelessness. Asking for your opinion does not mean I'll take everything you throw at me in the name of giving opinion.

18. Wannabean

But if you disregard advice you've asked for, in favor of your own original conclusion, you never really asked a question in the first place. Just chose a very odd way of making a statement.

19. dande

Look, don't get it twisted. I'm new on Namepro doesn't mean I'm new in domain business. What you did was never an appraisal neither was it advice. You made an outright conclusion [that the domain is valueless] with no regard to characteristics of good domain. You got disappointed when someone else made a better appraisal and came for a face saving vendetta.

So, yours was never an appraisal and that was why I didn't take it. Though I didn't take it, I still didn't comment on that until you attacked someone else positive remark on the domain.

20. Wannabean

Please. My conclusion was that I don't see any value in this domain. That is not the same as saying it is valueless. I just gave my opinion, which happened to oppose that of one other appraiser. No vendetta. No face saving. I'm happy with my valuation. Sorry if it offended you in any way.

Nonetheless I wish you all the best with it. Good luck.

21. dande

Thank you my bro, have a great weekend

22. Loko

Loko Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Have you had inbound offers or inquiries for this name?

The $10-$20K could be worth that much to an imaginary buyer who 'maybe' or 'maybe not' become real one day. Yes, these kind of sales happen and even for a lot more $$, we all know that. But, how much longer are you willing to wait?

I would dare to say that a domain like Biztree.com wouldn't fetch more than $100 on namepros if there wasn't a real business attached to it and I estimate Bizham (although a nice brandable) to be in the same ballpark.

So, my valuation is neither $100 nor $10-$20k or any other amount for that matter. I do think it's a nice brandable.

23. dande

Thank you for the feedback. I think I'll try BrandBucket when I'm finally ready or build serious business around it.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice